Below is snapshot of EArtH’s accomplishments. More details can be seen in the pictures that follow below.
- From one village adopted in 2012, EartH expanded its work currently to 12 villages (Government Anganwadis/pre-schools and schools) across two states benefiting about 1500 students. All of these villages are remote and very under developed.
- Government school student attendance went up by 93% in EArtH adopted schools.
- Academic performance of students got better by 112% (2015-16)
- Earlier, students had no exposure to personality development skills, now they practice them daily with a year-long curriculum designed by us. Please click CHILDREN’S ACTIVITIES page to know more on how children’s personality is being improved.
- EArtH and its adopted students got recognition significant number of occasions.
Recognition for EArtH’s work
Earth is recognized for the outstanding work on several occasions. While Earth believes the best recognition is the success of students, the recognitions give validity to the methods adopted by Earth
Students of Lambadpalli village (First school that Earth adopted) won several awards in various events across the Nation including the following. Thanks to the villagers who had a big hand in making this happen.
|FirstPrize Telugu MahaSabha Singing
||Mandal Level Multiple Awards
|2nd prize at national level in Pune for liquor abolition skit. They also won 1st prizes at district, mandal, and
state to reach to the national level